My Favorite Place: Barcelona, Spain

I rarely travel and have lived in Oklahoma my entire life. But I once got the opportunity to visit Spain and it was an amazing experience. I visited in March of 2016 during my senior year of high school and I am glad I took the opportunity. The time spent in Barcelona was amazing and the city was beautiful and full of life.
(Barcelona from Above: Flickr, Photo by Shawn Leishman)
One of the things I enjoyed was riding a boat for the first time. This was also the first time I would see a body of water that was not Lake Hefner in person.
(Personal Photo of the Balearic Sea, photo from March 2016)
Having know a different dialect of Spanish, it was enjoyable interacting with them and discovering the differences in the way we speak. It was quite common for us to be asked where we learned Spanish. Toward the end of the stay, we visited Arenas, which is a commercial center that has a past of hosting many bull fights. Here is a picture I took from the top floor, which was outdoors.

(Personal Photo from Arenas, photo from March 2016)

Comments

  1. Oh wow, what great pictures, Dora! I have never been to Spain, but everything I have heard makes me want to go there someday for sure. Maybe you will want to do a Spanish-related project for this class; here are the free online books that I've found: Freebookapalooza: Spain ... and of course you would be able to read books in Spanish too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts